Farmhouse bed & breakfast at Cwm Craig Farm
Cwm Craig is a working farm offering 4 star farmhouse bed & breakfast accommodation in rural Herefordshire.
Welcome to Cwm Craig, a 19th century Georgian farmhouse on a working farm,set in 150 acres of the beautiful Wye Valley, an area of outstanding natural beauty.
Cwm Craig is a family run business that is open all year except Christmas and New Year.We offer a warm welcome with comfortable spacious accomodation.Our aim is to provide a relaxing environment for all our guests.
A traditional home cooked breakfast is served in the large dining room and guests also have access to a sitting room and games room, which has a top of the range pool table and a darts board.
There are many pubs and restaurants within a few miles of Cwm Craig where guests can enjoy a delicious evening meal.
We have excellent facilities and very reasonable prices
Andrea Lee and the family look forward to welcoming you.
- Hereford cathedral, chained library and Mappa Mundi, "the most important and most celebrated medieval map"
- The Cider Museum in Hereford - explore original cider champagne cellars and view cidermaking equipment
- Westons Cider - Much Marcle
- Historic towns of Ross on Wye, Ledbury and Leominster
- Hay on Wye - Home of the famous book festival
- The Black Mountains - wonderful walking and views, especially on Cats Back Ridge on Black Hill
- Brecon Beacons
- Malvern Hills - great views of our neighbouring county Worcestershire
- Royal Forest of Dean - excellent walking and bike riding on good trails
- Symonds Yat - spectacular view of the Wye Valley, ancient groundworks and peregrine falcon viewing all in one place!